ponedjeljak, 25. veljače 2013.

MY FAVOURITE GADGET

When I think about gadgets i can certainly tell you thath I can´t live without them.I´m useing them every day. But of course I have a favourite one, its my mobile phone. I don´t have a new fashoned android phone. Instead of that I have an 5 year old NOKIA 5230.

Seems old and bulky ha? And it has not many possibilities. For example I can´t download apps, but for me its the best. Now you are propably asking yourself IS THIS GUY NUTS?! Hmm  maybe I am a little bit, but this mobile phone is "My precious" 





Yeah I´m crazy. But this mobile phone is awesome. It was overruned by a car a few times, it fell into water,milk and juice and many more things that I don´t remember but my phone is stil working. Unfortunately now the motherboard has a malfunction and it is too expensive to get it fixed so my parents want me to buy another. Well I only hope that the new phone will last as the last one.

2 komentara:

  1. Dean Petar,
    This JA (Jose Antonio) a teacher friend of your teacher.
    Wow! Your mobile is sure sturdy and made to last. I also love my mobile phone and I think I cannot live without it. However, I have not tested it as much as you did (: , I also hope your new phone can stand the test of crashes and extreme environments.
    Best

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hello mr. Jose

      Thank you for the comment and the nice wishes. And I am glad to hear that are more people in the world that love their mobile phone like me.

      Bye!

      Izbriši